Sunday, March 8, 2009

A beautiful day on Delmarva

This has been a week of roller coaster weather. First snow, now near summer-type temperatures. Not sure whether to believe in global warming or not. I am hot and cold about it (snicker). OK, its been a week since the last post and so let me see what's been happening.

I had a great time at the Outdoor Show. Everybody was very friendly and the food was delicious. Met some great folks, including past and present muskrat skinning champions. The show made the newspapers coast to coast and I barely had time to leave my table. It was great! It was drizzly all day, but not too bad. Sunday it turned nasty and I stayed home Monday (hey, I'm getting too old to play on ice).

Friday I taped another chapter of the Write Stuff for PAC-14. I interviewed the crew from PLB comics and Gianni interviewed Tom Taylor, the president of the Writer's Bloc. We need a webmaster bad. If anybody reads this, drop us a line.

It was a blah week in politics. The Stock Market continued to tank (I used to think 2000 was a high number, now I am scared we may end up back there.), no peace in the Middle East, and the Obama haters said he was too ambitious, and Brutus is an honorable man. So, are they all, all honorable men. I guess we'll just have to stay tuned. This week's message is short. I don't have much coming up, but keep an eye out for the PAC-14 shows and drop me some comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment